Time: 20 minutes
• 4 tbsp PJ KABOS ‘Family Reserve Organic – Robust’, plus more for serving
• 1 clove of garlic
• 4 large tomatoes, diced
• 10 leaves thinly sliced basil
• 1 tsp Kosher salt
• Pinch of crushed black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, basil, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, toast bread on a large skillet until golden brown. Let bread cool for 5 minutes, then rub tops of bread with halved garlic cloves.
- 3. Spoon tomatoes on top of bread just before serving, top with extra basil and drizzle some olive oil.
Click 'play' below to view the video: