- 2 russet potatoes (large)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1–2 tablespoon Urbani Organic White Truffle Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°f
- Cut potatoes (skin on) into ¼ to ½ inch thick slices.
- In a large bowl combine the cut potatoes, parmesan cheese, extra virgin olive oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and spread evenly with as much spacing in between the fries as possible. Make sure they do not touch!
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then top with fresh parsley and drizzle with white truffle oil.